To ma pipo


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

T.I. Has Advice For Lindsay Lohan


Considering his own history with a jail cell, T.I. certainly has insight to share for celebrities who finds themselves incarcerated.

Speaking with In Touch Weekly, the recently freed rapper joins Lil’ Kim in sharing advice for the newly incarcerated actress, Lindsay Lohan.

T.I. said:

“The first thing would be to recognize and identify the problem. Accept the fact that there needs to be adjustments made — and then it’s all in execution and solving the problem.”

Well, T.I. spent many months behind bars. Lindsay will likely only be in jail for 13 minutes.

Still, if there’s any post-prison life for a celebrity to lead, it’s definitely Tip’s.

On his plans for his continuous community outreach, T.I. revealed:

“In association with the city of Atlanta, we’re doing a summer camp for boys, 10-13. It’s got everything from health and fitness to academics. And we’re teaching them entrepreneurial skills and about things like how to open up bank accounts. The intention is to teach them good habits.”

Live and learn, Lohan.

No comments: